Sunday, January 4, 2009

quick Update

Mami is still without internet, so I thought I would give you all a quick update. I got to spend the weekend with angelina. Wow! She is soo amazing. It is hard to keep her still. She definitely is still feeling the surgery she had only days ago, but she is playing and enjoying her baby signing time videos. This Auntie is super happy she has learned the sign for "aunt", even though I don't think she has figured out what it means, because she has FOUR aunties! That can get pretty confusing.

We had a family get together today and she was glad to have all the hustle and bustle that a get together brings...especially yummy food. Thanks Auntie Jessie!

Auntie Sasa

4 comments:

meganiris said...

glad to hear all is well. she really is an amazing girl. & you guys are an amazing family!

The Portas said...

Sending up prayers of healing for the amazing girl! Take care..xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you Aunt Sasa for the update. I'm so glad Angelina is doing well. That is awesome she learned the sign for Aunt. Isn't it a great feeling!!

Sending you all my love.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update!
I'm glad that our princess is recovering so well....

Have fun auntie!!!