Monday, January 26, 2009

Angelina is spunky as ever. She's all over the place, and following requests (commands doesn't sound nice:) quite well. She is using her voice a lot more, but its still hard to understand her verbally, otherwise she does let her wishes known. I can't believe we are getting so close to her Birthday already. 2 years old, seriously? When did that happen. Kathy, Isaac's birthday is coming up too isn't it? And Orion too!
Sigh... on Saturday I go back to work after having a month off. It flew but I am so glad, that most of the time was spent at follow up appointments and not in the hospital! I'm a little worried because Marcelina has been home with a fever one day and a bad cough since. Alex just started to cough today. I'm praying Angelina won't come down with it. It's hard enough keeping them away from each other, but I still have to take care of all my babies, so hopefully I don't spread it all around! Hmmm, maybe I should go get more hand sanitizer!
My laptop is also sick, so Alex my hubby is trying to cure it! hopefully I can post some more pics soon. On a happy note: does anybody feel like winning something? Check out these adorable signs!
Check out http://ashnicole1129.blogspot.com/ to get a chance at the cute give away!

6 comments:

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

great update! i pray the kids don't get sicker and angelina stays healthy. i can't believe the kids' birthdays are coming up so soon either!!!!!! angelina is exactly two weeks younger than orion. what an amazing journey we have all been on!

stay healthy!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for entering!! It means so much to me!! Your daughter is such a beautiful baby!! I bet she is so much fun!!

meganiris said...

that's so great that she's doing good. but it is challenging to keep the germs from spreading from one kid to the next. 1 month does go by really fast. Maia's already 6 weeks old! I only have 6 weeks left before I have to go back to work. :( can't wait to see you for brunch on Wed. I'll have 3 of my babies.

The Portas said...

When is Angelina's birthday? Elijah's 2-yr birthday is coming up too! I can hardly believe that my baby is almost two!!

Good luck getting back into the swing of work..why can't we all just have HUGE money trees in our backyards, like Kathy always wishes for?

I hope you guys have a good week! xoxo

grammie said...

Congratulations on such great health1 I pray she continues to rock your world with all things good.
Grammie

Tina:0) said...

I left you a little something on Vaeh's blog...:0)