Monday, January 19, 2009

Just a few pictures...

Starting the day off with some milk and some major BED HEAD!

Its easier to clean Angelina up at the sink after meals, but with the high doses of Lasix she tries drinking water whenver she can!

By the way, notice the sunny day? Its been in the 80s out here, if you can tell I live in Southern California ;)

Angelina's facial expressions are a crack up. I guess they make up for how quiet she is sometimes.

Angelina after having pasta Auntie Jessi made for dinner, it was ALL over her face!


Exploring in the kitchen...


Told you it was warm! We even got out to the park.
Proud Marcelina pushing her little sister on the swing.


And we can't ignore the lovely tricks her brother teaches her!

Hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

JASMINE S.. said...

Awwwwww I miss HER!!! Im sooooo happy she is doing soooo good! she looks amazing!!!!!!!! I hope we can see her soon! :( its not the same without her @ horizon! We all miss her and ofcourse you guys too!

Love,

Jasmine

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

OMG she is sooooo cute! So are her big bro and sis!! I can't believe anfeliba just had surgery, she is so spunky! Love your new home too, looks like everyone is enjoying the bigger space!!

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

ok so sorry I screwed up angelina's name. It's my phone's fault!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. She is so precious. I am so glad to see how awesome she is doing since her surgery.

Thanks again for the picture update...I just love to see pictures of her.

Rachel

Unknown said...

Your weather looks just like ours! Isn't it beautiful! I can't wait to go swimming again.

Arianna's brother has taughter her the same little trick. Silly kids.

She looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Kathy said...

She's SO darn cute! I met a new heart mom today and she had a little Angelina! (I showed her your blog, so maybe she'll hop on). I said, "oh...you've got to see the cutest little princess..and then the first picture was her bed-head picture! VERY FUNNY! (she's still too cute with her bed head!)

So..there were THREE little two year old DiGeorge kiddos here today...you guys would have fit right in! All the kids were walking and playing...except for Isaac...he had a show to watch! We have to get together one day!

It is so good to see that things are "back to normal" for you!

How's your hubby doing?? Did he find a new job yet?? Mine is so tired of shoveling poop...I'm just waiting any day now for him to give up and say it's just not worth it!
it's sooo darn sad.

Talk to you soon,
Kathy

The Portas said...

She is too precious! Sweet little girl...I could just eat her up. And what totally great hair she has.

That's ok, gloat away....we are living in a frozen land of h-e-l-l and it's in the 80s there? Are you kidding? Can we come live with you? :)

Thanks for the pics...I needed that!