Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pray for little Angel David's family

I'm not sure where to start, except to say how horrible I feel about not being a better support person and friend. This post is not about Angelina or about myself. I stayed up last night, catching up on blogs that I hadn't visited in a while. When I got to Pray for Baby David, I was shocked to find out, that this family had been through so much in the past 9 days. February 3rd was suppose to be their big day. Instead baby David was born January 12th via emergency c-section. He was here for 3 short days, then went on to be an Angel. This mom, Nikki reached out to so many of us fellow CHD mommies, trying to prepare herself as best she could. I admired Nikki for doing this, for seeking out all the stories good and bad.
And while I was caught up in my own story, I am glad there was so many other families there for Nikki and her family. There is not always a happy ending. I pray each day brings them some healing. Please keep this family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

prayers to their family....it is always so heartbreaking to read these stories.

Kathy said...

Oh...I will pray for them too...
I'll go to their blog now and leave a message.

nikki wood said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting this. David was truly my little hero and I am so thankful I have been able to share him with everyone.

grammie said...

May you find some kind of comfort.
We fully understand your sorrow and pain.
Mami Adame has been very gracious to all of us by sharing our stories and praying for us.
Praying for your family,
Grammie
elijahslegacy.blogspot.com/