Monday, October 6, 2008

Friday is share day....

Angelina starts off friendly, patting her cousin on the back...


Wait this is my pony!


And this is my mommy (even if she is disheveled!)


Not looking too happy about share day!


I love that Angelina can climb on her pony all by herself. She bounces on it and loves making the music go off....still doesn't like to share though!

Here's Angelina communicating with Mommy...
I'm hungry! She loves cheerios.

Have you seen her silly new smile? She has 4 teeth and 2 molars coming out at the same time.

Heart Cath
Today Angelina has her heart cath. We check in at 8:30, and her cath is scheduled for 10:30. Angelina usually comes out of general anesthesia very agitated and unhappy. So please send your prayers and happy thoughts our way!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh...she couldn't get any cuter!!!

I hope the cath is short and sweet today...and she isn't too grumpy afterwards.

Sending lots of prayers.

Thanks for posting all the videos...I love listening to her little high pitched voice. I can't wait to hear what Isaac's will sound like...one day.

Don't forget to post AFTER the cath to let us know how she did.
and that doesn't mean NEXT WEEK.
I will keep reminding you (don't worry)

love,
kathy

Drew and Ava's Grandma said...

So glad Angelina was well and you didn't have to reschedule the cath. I've had you in my thoughts and prayers all day. Hope you got the news you were hoping for! I always send my daughter little toys or treats to give my grandson when he wakes up from these procedures. These kids deserve to be a little spoiled, don't you think?

Anne

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

i agree with drew and ava's grandma! these kids do deserve to be spoiled! i hope all went well, and that she is recovering at home nicely. can't wait to read the update!! i'll be checking daily!

The Portas said...

She is soooooo CUTE! Can I just squeeze on her? And what are you talking about, disheveled mama? You look great!

Thanks for sharing these. It's funny how possessive she is of her toys. What a cutie.

I got your email and have been sending prayers your way! Hugs to you..xooxoox