Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cute Longies!

Aren't these the cutest knitted pants (Longies)? Thanks Terri for you hard work! They seem so comfy.

I'm a little tired....

But not too tired to talk on the phone.

Mommy it's for you!
Before you get excited, no she's not standing on her own. She does it for a few seconds and then leans back on the couch. But she's trying!
Alex had fun today working on his Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin. He's so serious about his work.

Very Serious!

The finished Product!

Marcelina thought she'd just be goofy for the camera!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

What great pics! Beautiful faces all around..even the cute pumpkin! And oooooo, those pants do look so super comfy! oxox

Kathy said...

i LOVE those pants...
I want some!

The kids looks adorable...
I can't believe how close she is to walking! crazy! I hope you're ready!!!!

Tina:0) said...

Watch out when she starts walking! At least there's one good thing with Vaeh still being on O2... makes it really easy to find her!(lol)

Those pants are so adorable! Do they make them in adult sizes?! I'll bet they're really snuggly!

The pumpkin is neat - wish I'd thought of that!