Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scrapbook...anyone?

Used these before? Aren't they cute? They are called epoxy letters. They feel like hard plastic and look like a bubble over the letters. They range in color and size.
Well guess what little Ms Angelina pooped out today? Yup, a nice light green E, about the size of a dime! No idea where she found it, since Mommy hasn't scrapbooked since before she was born. Marcelina does have a nice collection of scrapbooking stickers though.....Can you imagine choking on that? My poor baby, no wonder she couldn't breathe!!! Thank goodness it came out. At least we know they are acid and lignin free! ;)

7 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh my gosh!!! No wonder the poor girl was choking. I'm glad it came out and you discovered the culprit of the choking episode.

It's so hard to know that your house is completely baby-proofed. Elijah is just starting to move around, and I see things all the time that he should NOT be playing with. It's scary! You just never know what those curious little ones are going to get their hands on.

Oooo, she ate an E! Maybe she likes Elijah?? :)

Tina:0) said...

Can we ever completely 'baby proof'? Like Elijah, Vaeh is starting to get into everything! I'm constantly asking her what's in her mouth & checking!!

Glad everything "came out" okay (lol)!

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh...I bet you almost had a heart attack when you changed that diaper!
Now...the mystery is solved. Good job detective!

Smoochy moochy on those cutie pies!

Willow Wolfe said...

Dude...I think Auntie Sasa is in trouble. I gave those to Marcelina long before Angelina was born! Auntie Sasa owes you a good vaccuuming!
:...( My poor baby girl. She talks like Auntie when shes drunk!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Poor baby. I'm glad you finally know what caused the choking episode. That would of freaked me out.

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you earlier. How are you doing with the cloth diapers?

Pam said...

So glad to hear that Angelina is doing fine. They sure can scare you! Madison did that with a pizza crust one time. So scary.
Bye the way, she has great "D's". Her Da Da is so clear. We still only have "na na" here.
Take care,
Pam and Madison
www.caringbridge.org/visit/madison