Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dancing Divas!

While my handsome monster played quietly in his room today....

His sisters decided to dress up and get a little glamorous!

Angelina loves going through Mommy's bag!


Now its time to play a little!



And even dance a little!

Marcelina was very excited about her new Hannah Montana top!


She was very inspired, can you hear the music? Sorry Angelina was not amused I wasn't paying attention to her!

Thanks Kathy! You make beautiful stuff, as you can see the girls loved it!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Cute!!! I love dancing days!!!

Kathy said...

Oh my...your kiddos couldn't be any cuter!!!
You should go ahead and find them an agent...you could make BUCKS!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Kathy

The Portas said...

The dancing is GREAT! That is sooo cute. I agree with Kathy, they just couldn't be cuter. Thanks for sharing these...xoxox

JASMINE S.. said...

ANGELINA IS AWSOME!!! I JUST ADORE HER I THINK U KNOW THAT JUST BY SEEING MY REACTING EVERY TIME I SEE HER COME IN THOSE DOORS! SHE IS SUCH A BLESSING AND IM SO GLAD I GOT TO MEET SUCH AN INCRETIBLE CHILD AND FAMILY! U AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE THAT I HONESTLY ADMIRE U GUYS! ANGELINA ROCKS!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Love the dancing!!!