Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Craziness

Still haven't found my camera! :( Not good especially since the pics I hadn't downloaded were suppose to go on Christmas cards!!! I suppose I will find it soon since we are in the middle of moving. Yes I said moving! Crazy yes I know. We had a good opportunity come up and we are going to be renting a house from a family friend of Alex's back from his junior high days. We rent a townhome in a really nice area right now, but with nice comes a high price. The house is much bigger, going from 1600 sq. ft to 2300 sq. feet and saving.....$800 a month!!!! And its in a very nice area. Its close to where we live now, so we are just going back and forth moving stuff. We just decided to move on Sunday, because they wanted to rent the house right away. We are having to break the lease here, we are hoping they will be lenient with us! It's amazing how things work, Alex happened to meet up with this friend from way back when at a job fair.

My hope is that we can be out of here by Sunday. Of course Alex worked this week, so its mostly been my sis Jessi and I going back and forth. Luckily Marcelina & Alex are visiting with their Nana & Grampi and playing in the snow. Meanwhile Angelina 's been following me back and forth and going to appointments in between.
So I'm sorry there was no cards, but I truly wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
All I've got is a few phone camera pics:
My little elf distracted with TV for just a few minutes! Yes thats a matress behind her- told you we were moving!

Enjoying some of Mommy's birthday chocolate.

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so excited for you!! You are going to LOVE the extra space!! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!

I'm so glad you found a good deal on the house.

Love the pictures of your angel!

The Portas said...

Isn't it amazing how things just work themselves out? I'm so happy to hear about the new house and less rent, too! Good luck moving...Happy holidays to you, too!

ooxox

Tina:0) said...

Just checking in. Hope the move went well & you all had a Merry Christmas!

Know that we'll be praying tomorrow & checking in on the blog for updates!! Give her big hugs froom us!!