Friday, September 26, 2008

Still Sick





I might of spoken too soon last time when I said Angelina wasn't having fevers! That same day she woke up from napping with a fever and miserable! The type of miserable where they cry because they want you to pick them up and once you do, they still cry because they just can't get comfortable? In the morning she wakes up stuffed up even with the humidifier. See how she has to breathe through her mouth? She's actually even done some extra napping. But just like Mommy, never too sick for chocolate cake!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh princess...sorry you have the snots now! (I go crazy with my snot sucker!)

chocolate cake will ALWAYS make you feel better...I just wish someone would tell Isaac that!!

Even with a snotty nose and not feeling good...she's still so beautiful!

I hope this little cold is short lived and she's back to normal very soon!

love,
kathy

Unknown said...

A girl always has to have her chocolate!

I hope Angelina gets over this quickly. I can't stand when Arianna is sick. She's been isolated so much I can count the amount of times on one hand that she's been sick but that is still too much for me.

As always I love the pictures.

The Portas said...

She is just sooo adorable! That sweet sweet face and the great hair, too. I hope she is feeling better very soon. Sick kids are no fun at all, for everyone involved. Poor little thing. Give her some get-better smooches for me! xoxoo

nickysam said...

Angelina is looking very cute. I really pity for this situation. I hope she feels better soon. I to agree with above comments.
-------------
Nickysam

messsage marketing