Monday, November 17, 2008

Our little model

Angelina was enjoying a little photo shoot tonight...

Peek a boo!


She didn't even mind the hat!

Don't you love her cute little pants? How lucky is she to get custom longie pants made! We are getting ready for cold days (hopefully soon!) These wool knitted pants are suppose to work perfect with her cloth diaper. Angelina is just little Ms. Thing! She doesn't wear disposable diapers because she's allergic to them. So she gets to wear soft, cute cloth diapers AND gets pants made just for her! Thanks Terri, you have been so wonderful to make these for Angelina!

Finally this is my favorite part of the night...quiet time! When everyone is in bed, even if they are pretending to be asleep!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

First of all...HOW STINKIN' CUTE! She's got a modeling career ahead of her! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pants! I wish I had a girl...
Does Terri sell those..I have nieces that I could buy them for!!!

or...does she make them in "big butt mama size"???

They do look comfy!

and those sleeping beauties...so QUIET! What little angels you have! Smoochy moochy on them for me!

Hope all is well with you guys.
I still can't believe that you won't let your husband update the blog...

The Portas said...

She's a natural model! It really looks like she's posing for you. The pants are super cute. I think Dan would get upset with me if I dressed Elijah up like a girl, as tempting as it is. :)

Cute sleeping pics. It is so wonderful to watch your babies sleep. Peace!

Have a good day. oxoxo

Unknown said...

too precious