Monday, February 23, 2009

A new addition to the family

We have a new addition to our family......
...his name is Kobe We found him at the shelter, looking a little sad,

Marcelina is the first to hold him at the shelter before we bring him home.

Much better....holding a clean Kobe! Kobe & his leopard, we got it in hopes he'd cuddle with it & not miss his brothers and sisters too much :(
He also likes toys that don't belong to him!

Angelina can't get enough of him.....




Poor guy, sometimes I have to rescue him from her!

Except for all the pink, I'm pretty sure he is feeling right at home!

9 comments:

H.Sons said...

He is too cute. My parents have a crate like that for their dog and Logan like to get inside of it and shut the door.. Good luck

Kathy said...

that's so cute!

you are one brave mama! How big is that dog going to be?? angelina has a a new toy...I bet she's in heaven!

Tawny, Bo and Orion Aye said...

what sweet photos! the kids look like they are enjoying him so much. enjoy your new addition!

The Portas said...

Awwww, Kobe is adorable! I'm glad everyone loves the new puppy and vice versa. You are very brave....me not so brave. :)

Mami Adame said...

I don't think I'm brave....I think I'm a bit looney! He's like another baby!

Unknown said...

What a cute puppy! I think animals are so important to have when children are growing up.

Rachel Dominguez said...

He is just absolutely precious.

Tina:0) said...

Oh, if we didn't have "The Cat" (aka Sasha) we'd be right along with ya! He's a beauty - those blue eyes!

mybizzyworld said...

Angelina is adorable, and so is your family. Good luck with everything!

carole