Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Troy, Michigan here we come!

Well our flight is booked, our hotel room is reserved, and the conference is payed for! Actually its all payed for! Wow! I still can't believe it-- we are really going to the VCFS conference! We are so grateful to all of you who helped us get there. It already has been an amazing journey. With each event I feel like I learn so much more about life, spirituality and the kindness in people's hearts. It really makes me want to be a better person. I truly feel blessed. My goal is to pass this on to my children. For them to appreciate how blessed we are, and to treat others with kind open hearts. Thank you to all of you who have helped us get there. Thank you to everyone who had a fundraiser for us:

Hector and The Home Depot for the Car Wash AND of course everyone who helped that day!

Maggie Gardner for the Tupperware fundraiser

Tawnya for the Gold Canyon Candles fundraiser

Erica Ibarra for the Avon fundraiser

Thank you to everyone who bought something or made a donation to Project Angel Heart!

No comments: